We would like to introduce our new program on Tuesdays targeting kids.
Our goal is to improve their Strength, Conditioning and Fitness so their abilities in their chosen sport excel.
Drop down for a free trial and see for yourself.
Kids Fitness at Northern Mixed Martial Arts
Here is the schedule of fees for 2016 at Northern Mixed Martial Arts.
Kids between 3-6 years of age
- $25.00 Per Fortnight via Direct Debit
- $162.50 Per Term (Paid at commencement of term)
- $650.00 Per Year (Paid at commencement of training and pro rata to Feb 1st.)
Kids in primary school
- $45.00 Per Fortnight via Direct Debit
- $292.50 Per Term (Paid at commencement of term)
- $1170.00 Per Year (Paid at commencement of training and pro rata to Feb 1st.)
Anybody on any type of concession
- $55.00 Per Fortnight via Direct Debit
- $357.50 Per Term (Paid at commencement of term)
- $1430.00 Per Year (Paid at commencement of training and pro rata to Feb 1st.)
Full time workers
- $65.00 Per Fortnight via Direct Debit
- $422.50 Per Term (Paid at commencement of term)
- $1690.00 Per Year (Paid at commencement of training and pro rata to Feb 1st.)
- All fees must be paid via direct debit (Bank deposit only for per term or per year).
- Students that are on fortnightly payments can only cancel or suspect thier feed once over the year, but not over the Christmas break.
- The club is run as a full time venue. We only close for a maximum of 2 weeks and Public Holidays over the year.
- Mini-MMA & Junior Fees don’t include school holidays.
It’s an all-you-can-train buffet!
Fees are for all activities at the gym.
- Effectively $65 per fortnight buys you 30 hours per fortnight of adult sessions including 7 martial arts styles, gym equipment and the bookcamps.
- Juniors get access to 14 hours of martial arts activities across 3 styles per fortnight for only $45.
How much do you pay for 30 minutes of swimming or football/basket ball?
Northern Mixed Martial Arts is amazing value!
Northern Mixed Martial Arts in Epping, the dojo for all your Fitness, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ), Freestyle Japanese Ju-Jitsu and Muay Thai Kickboxing needs in Melbourne’s Northern Suburbs. Programs for Pre-schoolers, Primary Schoolers and Seniors. Call Matt Tonkin on 0414 410 0740414 410 074 or visit our website for more details.
Unfortunately Shaun hasn’t come away with the win, his opponent threw hands and caught Shaun and capitalised, full credit to him….
Shaun will be back though!
Photos from the night
Stuart Grant from Westside Martial Arts wins his Brute Force fight
Northern MMA would like to congratulate our fellow Affiliate Instructor Stuart Grant from Westside Martial Arts on his win on Brute Force tonight Continue reading
76.3kg ready to go!!
Tickets still available at www.afcmma.com.au and LIVE PPV STREAMING: www.epicentre.tv
See more photos from the Weigh-In at Joshua Steddings Photography
Photos of AFC6 Weigh-in at Joshua Stebbings Photography
Get down to Bridie O’Reilly’s Brunswick tomorrow night at 6:30pm onwards for the official AFC6 weigh ins.
Lots of giveaways, the chance to pick up a ticket if you don’t have one already.
See the fighters make weight, check out the beautiful ring girls and get excited for the big event Saturday night!
2 Sleeps to go until Shaun steps into the ring taking on Peter “Bulldog” Davenport!!!!
LIVE streaming: www.epicentre.tv
Don’t miss out on the action!
Shaun “The Doc” Wilcock fighting on the undercard!!! Get tickets or live streaming!!!
These are the last couple of days before you can buy a ticket to AFC6.
www.afcmma.com.au – for tickets, get on board because we’re “Changing the DNA of MMA”.
For those who can’t get to Shaun’s fight… LIVE STREAM IT!!!
AFC 6 will be LIVE on Epicentre.tv this Saturday night – make sure you don’t miss out on this stacked card!
There are so many fights we are excited to see… we can’t choose which will be the fight of the night!!
Make sure you purchase you PPV ticket now to ensure you have the best seat in the house!!!