Here is the schedule of fees for 2016 at Northern Mixed Martial Arts.
Kids between 3-6 years of age
- $25.00 Per Fortnight via Direct Debit
- $162.50 Per Term (Paid at commencement of term)
- $650.00 Per Year (Paid at commencement of training and pro rata to Feb 1st.)
Kids in primary school
- $45.00 Per Fortnight via Direct Debit
- $292.50 Per Term (Paid at commencement of term)
- $1170.00 Per Year (Paid at commencement of training and pro rata to Feb 1st.)
Anybody on any type of concession
- $55.00 Per Fortnight via Direct Debit
- $357.50 Per Term (Paid at commencement of term)
- $1430.00 Per Year (Paid at commencement of training and pro rata to Feb 1st.)
Full time workers
- $65.00 Per Fortnight via Direct Debit
- $422.50 Per Term (Paid at commencement of term)
- $1690.00 Per Year (Paid at commencement of training and pro rata to Feb 1st.)
- All fees must be paid via direct debit (Bank deposit only for per term or per year).
- Students that are on fortnightly payments can only cancel or suspect thier feed once over the year, but not over the Christmas break.
- The club is run as a full time venue. We only close for a maximum of 2 weeks and Public Holidays over the year.
- Mini-MMA & Junior Fees don’t include school holidays.
It’s an all-you-can-train buffet!
Fees are for all activities at the gym.
- Effectively $65 per fortnight buys you 30 hours per fortnight of adult sessions including 7 martial arts styles, gym equipment and the bookcamps.
- Juniors get access to 14 hours of martial arts activities across 3 styles per fortnight for only $45.
How much do you pay for 30 minutes of swimming or football/basket ball?
Northern Mixed Martial Arts is amazing value!
Northern Mixed Martial Arts in Epping, the dojo for all your Fitness, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ), Freestyle Japanese Ju-Jitsu and Muay Thai Kickboxing needs in Melbourne’s Northern Suburbs. Programs for Pre-schoolers, Primary Schoolers and Seniors. Call Matt Tonkin on 0414 410 0740414 410 074 or visit our website for more details.
With great respect and excitement I would like to Announce that ‘Shindo Martial Arts‘ is now part of the Australian Elite Team!!!
Shindo martial arts is based at bayside secondary college, Altona North Campus and is run by veteran brown belt Paul Egan…
Assistant coaches and co owners of the gym Lance and Kenneth Douglas are both seasoned martial artists in their own right and very passionate about building a powerhouse affiliate team that we can be proud of.
If you are in the Altona area, and want to be surrounded by terrific people who are sincerely passionate about evolving the game, then call Lance on 0423457001…
Those who are newborn to our family are just as valued and respected as those who have been with us for years. Welcome guys
Over the colour & noise of the BJJ Juniors tonight, it was easy to miss Sensei Matt and Sensei Mark down the back of the Dojo having a quiet roll.
It’s no wonder they are good at what they do, no sooner did they realise they had been captured on video, then they requested a playback to get an objective perspective on their previously tight and very subjective situation.
I wonder if the juniors want a play back of their time on the mats.
Our little champion Ella goes into BEAST MODE!!!!!!! after a slow and tentative start!
She finishes it off with a technically near-perfect arm-bar.
As posted just the other day, Maria and Ella are competing this weekend at the at the Australian Girls in Gi competition.
Here are the rosters:
Maria in Adult Gi Round Robin
Registration for the GTA is Open!
Grappling Tournaments Australia runs the premier BJJ competitions in the Asia-Pacific region. Our goal is simple; to improve the level of Jiu Jitsu in Australasia. We do this by running competitions 100% for the competitors. The funds raised from our events allow us to sponsor standout athletes to train and compete overseas on the world stage.
Most important of all is you – the competitor. We strive to make all of our competitions great events for you and your team-mates. On and off the mat, we aim to demonstrate the very best in grappling culture.
We reward as many victors as possible with their chance to take their place among the world’s finest grapplers.
– For Grapplers. By Grapplers.