Here is the schedule of fees for 2016 at Northern Mixed Martial Arts.
Kids between 3-6 years of age
- $25.00 Per Fortnight via Direct Debit
- $162.50 Per Term (Paid at commencement of term)
- $650.00 Per Year (Paid at commencement of training and pro rata to Feb 1st.)
Kids in primary school
- $45.00 Per Fortnight via Direct Debit
- $292.50 Per Term (Paid at commencement of term)
- $1170.00 Per Year (Paid at commencement of training and pro rata to Feb 1st.)
Anybody on any type of concession
- $55.00 Per Fortnight via Direct Debit
- $357.50 Per Term (Paid at commencement of term)
- $1430.00 Per Year (Paid at commencement of training and pro rata to Feb 1st.)
Full time workers
- $65.00 Per Fortnight via Direct Debit
- $422.50 Per Term (Paid at commencement of term)
- $1690.00 Per Year (Paid at commencement of training and pro rata to Feb 1st.)
- All fees must be paid via direct debit (Bank deposit only for per term or per year).
- Students that are on fortnightly payments can only cancel or suspect thier feed once over the year, but not over the Christmas break.
- The club is run as a full time venue. We only close for a maximum of 2 weeks and Public Holidays over the year.
- Mini-MMA & Junior Fees don’t include school holidays.
It’s an all-you-can-train buffet!
Fees are for all activities at the gym.
- Effectively $65 per fortnight buys you 30 hours per fortnight of adult sessions including 7 martial arts styles, gym equipment and the bookcamps.
- Juniors get access to 14 hours of martial arts activities across 3 styles per fortnight for only $45.
How much do you pay for 30 minutes of swimming or football/basket ball?
Northern Mixed Martial Arts is amazing value!
Northern Mixed Martial Arts in Epping, the dojo for all your Fitness, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ), Freestyle Japanese Ju-Jitsu and Muay Thai Kickboxing needs in Melbourne’s Northern Suburbs. Programs for Pre-schoolers, Primary Schoolers and Seniors. Call Matt Tonkin on 0414 410 0740414 410 074 or visit our website for more details.
If you haven’t downloaded and installed TeamApp and signed up to Northern Mixed Martial Arts, then you may have missed a couple of announcements from Matt.
Chris Collard will be in again to run Muay Thai Kickboxing at 7pm
Heading to AET tonight for a seminar with Wil Diaz’s dad let me know if you would like to go
AET is FAMILY!
Our own Black Belt Instructor Matt Tonkin and Brown Belt Davide Perna down at Westside Martial Arts sharing BJJ techniques and knowledge with Michael Tohme!!
Of course with BJJ classes at Northern Mixed Martial Arts in Epping 6 days a week (and we aren’t counting our open mat sessions), you don’t have to go so far to roll.
We are proud members of the Australian Elite Team!
Amazingly MASSIVE night at AET HQ tonight where Northern Mixed Martial Art’s head instructor Matt ‘Tonks’ Tonkin received his BJJ Black Belt from Ninos Dammo.
We would so like to congratulate Invictus owner Dave ‘Westy’ Weston on also receiving his Black Belt, Peter Rich, owner of FAFC on his brown belt, and our very own Dave Perna for his long overdue Brown Belt, and club favourite Shanu for his Blue Continue reading
With great respect and excitement I would like to Announce that ‘Shindo Martial Arts‘ is now part of the Australian Elite Team!!!
Shindo martial arts is based at bayside secondary college, Altona North Campus and is run by veteran brown belt Paul Egan…
Assistant coaches and co owners of the gym Lance and Kenneth Douglas are both seasoned martial artists in their own right and very passionate about building a powerhouse affiliate team that we can be proud of.
If you are in the Altona area, and want to be surrounded by terrific people who are sincerely passionate about evolving the game, then call Lance on 0423457001…
Those who are newborn to our family are just as valued and respected as those who have been with us for years. Welcome guys
Our little champion Ella goes into BEAST MODE!!!!!!! after a slow and tentative start!
She finishes it off with a technically near-perfect arm-bar.
As posted just the other day, Maria and Ella are competing this weekend at the at the Australian Girls in Gi competition.
Here are the rosters:
Maria in Adult Gi Round Robin
Ella and Maria will be competing this weekend at the Australian Girls in GI competition.
Come along an support them on the day… don’t forget your NMMA Hoodies!
Australian Girls in Gi – Female Only Grappling/BJJ Competition
Saturday, 31 August 2013 from 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM (EST)
Held at: Immersion Mixed Martial Arts, 655C Waverly Rd, Glen Waverly, Melbourne
9:30am – weigh in wearing No Gi attire.
Weigh in only once for all divisions.
10:00am – First No Gi matches begin. Juniors first.
12:00pm – BBQ provided onsite (bring a share plate or $ to contribute)
1:00pm – First Gi matches begin. Juniors first.
Registration for the GTA is Open!
Grappling Tournaments Australia runs the premier BJJ competitions in the Asia-Pacific region. Our goal is simple; to improve the level of Jiu Jitsu in Australasia. We do this by running competitions 100% for the competitors. The funds raised from our events allow us to sponsor standout athletes to train and compete overseas on the world stage.
Most important of all is you – the competitor. We strive to make all of our competitions great events for you and your team-mates. On and off the mat, we aim to demonstrate the very best in grappling culture.
We reward as many victors as possible with their chance to take their place among the world’s finest grapplers.
– For Grapplers. By Grapplers.
Unfortunately Shaun hasn’t come away with the win, his opponent threw hands and caught Shaun and capitalised, full credit to him….
Shaun will be back though!
Photos from the night